Attention!!! There is a new resident in bassethoundtown! Please Welcome…BINDI MEAD:)

April 10th, 2016 - 1:01 pm KY Time

Howllo Fellow Basset Hound and new resident lovers.  It is my pleasure and my honor to announce Bassethoundtown’s newest resident.  Her name is Bindi Mead and she is following in the precious paw steps of Colby Chaps and Abby Mead.

IMG_1023

She certainly is a show stopper and now firmly entrenched in the hearts and minds of the Mead Family and a special girl for us here in Bassethoundtown, main headquarters…

IMG_0860

You see, Bindi Mead comes from the same kennel as Daisy Lynn came from!

IMG_0751

Bindi has different parents but Daisy Lynn is still her cousin 4 times removed on her great grand dads side!  LOL – just kidding… I am not sure howl they are related but we are still calling ourselves cousins!

IMG_1012

Just look at these ears and that massive smart bump!  This girl is going places for sure!

IMG_0995

“Now I think I will eat some TX blue bonnets…”

IMG_0894

“Yummy”…

IMG_1029

“Well, I better get home so Mommy can put me down for my afternoon nap…Nice to meet all of the residents, pleased I’m sure…”

IMG_0993

“I guess you will be hearing from me a lot…I have some big paw steps to fill but for now I need my nap!”…

More loving Bindi updates later…Cat, Daisy Lynn, (Chaps and Emma ATB with Colby Chaps and Abby approving of the new addition…)

Comments

1. Sandy K
    April 10th, 2016 | 5:39 pm

She is a cutie for sure!

2. Karen mcdonough
    April 10th, 2016 | 7:33 pm

Bindi is adorable, and so photogenic too!

3. Karen mcdonough
    April 10th, 2016 | 7:39 pm

Those blue bonnets are beautiful, but please don’t let Her eat them.
    they might make her sick

4. Cindy, Oz and Harriet
    April 11th, 2016 | 8:44 am

My heart has melted! She is a beautiful puppy. Just love those big brown eye brows. What a lucky pup she is for landing in the Mead household.

WELCOME BINDI! Let the fun begin!

5. Maureen Halleran
    April 11th, 2016 | 10:12 am

What a special girl, I know she will make her mark ten times over.

Welcome Sweetie.

6. Judy, Annie & Bumper and Abby ATB
    April 11th, 2016 | 11:13 pm

I am so happy for the Mead family. Bindi is precious and I know your heart is full. Colby Chaps and Abby are glad that their mommy has found a new baby to love!!❤️ Annie says welcome Bindi❤️

7. Audra & Bindi
    April 12th, 2016 | 6:07 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome… Love can never be replaced… The heart only grows larger to accommodate more… And Bindi will certainly Do that! Cat you were the best grandma ever to Colby Chaps and I know you will be to Bindi too. She already loves her Grandma & Kentucky cousin Daisy Lynn. Look forward to many more pictures… It’s hard to put the camera down. Life is so much better with a hound in it! Love you grandma Cat and Daisy Lynn

8. Monnie Tingle
    April 12th, 2016 | 7:26 pm

What an adorable new member to your family.

9. April 12th, 2016 | 9:25 pm

OHMYGOSH, I just want to kiss her sweet, little black nose! She is adorable. Welcome to the Mead family.